We may change this Policy from time to time, so please check back often. If we significantly change our collection, use, or disclosure practices, we will try to send you a notice via email, if you have provided us with an email address. This Policy is effective as of July 3rd, 2018.
This Policy will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect from you
- How we collect your information
- How we use your information
- With whom we share your information
- Security measures to protect your information
- How to control the collection of your information and how you can correct any inaccuracies
What Information We Collect
We collect information that may or may not directly identify you. We collect the following categories of information:
- When you sign up for our LED layout software application (“HanleyLED App”), we collect your name, company name, email address, and phone number
- When you submit questions or comments online through our Contact Us page, we collect your name, company name, phone number, and email address
- When you visit and navigate our site, click on third party links provided on our website, or open our emails, we collect technical information about your use of our site, including IP address, device identifier, and viewing information
No Use By Children
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. By using this site, you represent that you are not under 13 years of age.
How We Collect Your Information
- A. Direct Collection
- We collect much of the information listed above directly from you when you submit it on our website. If you do not want to share this type of information, you can choose not to participate in a particular service or activity.
- B. Indirect Collection
The types of technologies we use include:
To opt out of tracking through Google Analytics, please contact us via the contact information provided at the end of this Policy. You can also learn more about this technology and how to opt-out of this feature by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Social Media: The website permits you to use third party social networking platforms, such as Facebook®, Twitter®, and LinkedIn®. This includes use of social media plug-ins such as Facebook “Like” and Twitter “Tweet”. When you use these social networking platforms and plug-ins, your username and password for each platform may be shared with us. In addition, they may be able to collect information about you, including your activity or may notify your connections on the social networking platform about your use of this website. Such services may allow your activity to be monitored across multiple websites for purposes of delivering more targeted advertising. Please note that their own privacy policies apply, and we encourage you to read them. We may add new social networking plug-ins and buttons to our websites from time to time.
We may use Facebook to promote interest-based advertisements to users who have previously visited our site and to measure how users interact with those advertisements. We may do this using web tracking tools or by converting the email address, phone number, or other contact information you have provided us. Please visit Facebook for information on Facebook's advertising privacy policies and how to opt out https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
How We Use Your Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide during registration will be used for:
- Tailored marketing: we’ll send you information on products and services tailored to your interests
With Whom We Share Your Information
In addition to the third party marketing partners we listed above, we also share information with our affiliate Grimco, Inc. When you click on the “Buy Today” button on our website, you are directed to Grimco’s website at www.grimco.com, where you can obtain more information about our products and ways to purchase the products.
We also share your information with Aries Graphics. Aries Graphics operates the HanleyLED Layout Tool. The tool obtains Contact Information (your name, company name, email, and phone number) when you login to the HanleyLED Layout Tool. It also collects Usage Information which includes Text, Font, Size, Depth, Module, Power Supply, and Cabinet Dimensions data as well as other usage metrics such as users, sessions, and populations over a certain time period.
Aries Graphics does not use the Contact Information and Usage Information in any other way, including creating a customer or sales leads records or sending you promotional emails. They securely store your Contact Information and Usage Information in their database. HanleyLED Solutions and Grimco Inc are the only organizations that have access to this information. Aries Graphics keeps your information for as long as necessary to provide the services through the HanleyLED Layout Tool and comply with their legal agreements.
Aries Graphics gives you the right to access, makes changes, restrict and/or delete your personal information from HanleyLED App. In order to request viewing, changing, or deleting your personal information, please contact Aries Graphics at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other than our marketing partners, Grimco, and Aries Graphics, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your information to outside parties, except when we have your permission. However, we may disclose your information in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Security Measures to Protect Your Information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Although we have the above data security safeguards in place, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our services, and you do so at your own risk.
Control of Information Collection and How to Correct Inaccuracies
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided at the end of this Policy or on the website’s Contact Us page:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you, including tracked data
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each of our emails.
Misc. Privacy Information
- A. Do Not Track
- Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. While the U.S. Federal Trade Commission has endorsed DNT, our website does not support DNT codes. However, except in the case of analytics cookies, remarketing and other features of Google Analytics described above, our website limits tracking to the internal uses described above and does not track your use across multiple websites. However, other websites to which we link may. Please review their privacy policies to understand how you may be tracked.
- B. Social Networking Sites
- C. Third Party Links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these third party sites.
- D. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of “personal information” (as defined in Section 1798.83(e)(7)) to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at the contact information below, and make sure to state that you are a California Resident.
If have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at: email@example.com.